The Place of Gathering!
KWANTU PRIVATE GAME RESERVE
Kwantu Game Reserve is situated in the Eastern Cape (85km out of Port Elizabeth towards Grahamstown) and spans over 6000 hectares.
A game reserve is a very dynamic environment and we are sure that you will come to appreciate this fact during your volunteering with us. The emphasis at Kwantu is placed on wildlife and conservation and we have highlighted a few pointers below to make your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one.
The Kwantu Private Game Reserve product offering and facilities include:
- The famed African Big 5 out in the wild.
- A predator educational and rehabilitation centre which houses endangered and orphaned predators such as the rare Bengal tigers, wild dogs, white lions and many more.
- Reptile centre
- Safari Walks
- Pollards Inn hotel
- Luxury bush lodges
- A herb garden which grows organic herbs
- Kwantu Elephant Sanctuary- where guests can interact and ride with these gentle giants.
- Touch farm
- Sporting facilities such as a cricket field and tennis courts
- An entertainment room with items such as a pool table, table tennis, darts, big screen TV
- And many more